3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Explore Montreal with a professional local guide and enthusiast Montrealer!
Use of bicycle
Come with your Bicycle(s) or to be rented (I'll can offer advice where to rent it)
Departure & Return
80 Rue Prince-Arthur E , 80 Rue Prince-Arthur E, Montréal, QC H2X 1B3, CanadaThis activity will end right where it started.
Bike Rental shop: 80 rue Prince Arthur East
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Montreal by Marie Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Family-friendly Biking PRIVATE Tour - Where the montrealers lives?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Family-friendly Biking PRIVATE Tour - Where the montrealers lives?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Family-friendly Biking PRIVATE Tour - Where the montrealers lives?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Family-friendly Biking PRIVATE Tour - Where the montrealers lives?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Family-friendly Biking PRIVATE Tour - Where the montrealers lives
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursMountain Bike ToursMarketsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMontrealFood Tours - QuebecCity Tours - QuebecMountain Bike Tours - QuebecMarkets - QuebecHistorical Tours - QuebecHalf-day Tours - QuebecFood Tours - SalemCity Tours - SalemMountain Bike Tours - SalemMarkets - SalemHistorical Tours - SalemHalf-day Tours - SalemFood Tours - BostonCity Tours - BostonMountain Bike Tours - BostonMarkets - BostonHistorical Tours - BostonHalf-day Tours - BostonCategory
Iberville Passenger Terminal (Port of Montreal)Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park (Parc Marin du Saguenay-Saint-Laurent)McCord MuseumJacques-Cartier Square (Place Jacques-Cartier)Montreal ChinatownNotre-Dame Street (Rue Notre-Dame)Montreal Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanique de Montréal)Mont TremblantSt. Lawrence RiverMount Royal Cemetery (Cimetière Mont-Royal)Montreal Underground CityGrevin Museum (Musée Grévin Montréal)Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal (Basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal)Dorchester Square (Le Square Dorchester)Montreal Insectarium (Insectarium de Montréal)Laurentian Mountains (Les Laurentides)Lachine Canal (Canal de Lachine)Montreal Tower (La Tour de Montréal)OutremontMontreal City Hall (Hotel de Ville de Montréal)