- Get acquainted with Montreal’s spooky side on this ghostly walking tour
- A small-group tour offers a more personal way to see the city
- Visit supposedly haunted buildings, crypts and cemeteries, and more
- Listen to your storyteller guide’s creepy anecdotes about the city’s history
Departure & Return
Tours start right on time, so it would be best to arrive 10 minutes early or you risk the group will leaving without you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Haunted Montreal
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It was 10:00 on a Sunday night, cabs hard get and we had no idea how to get back to our hotel." See review