Offered in: English
Discover Montreal's incredible array of offerings on two-wheels. Embark on an independent bicycle tour of the city and its various neighborhoods from Chinatown—with its Cantonese restaurants and candy stands—to the hip boutiques and bohemian hang-outs of Plateau Mont-Royal. Stop for a French pastry along the cobbled streets of Old Montreal, or meander along the waterfront aboard your mountain bike or hybrid rental. You have the entire day to explore Montreal exactly how you choose.
- Bike rental in Montreal
- Discover Montreal's many unique neighborhoods at your own pace
- Perfect for sightseeing in Old Montreal and Chinatown
- Full-day rental gives you ample time to see all the sights
- Hybrid bicycles available
- Advanced booking guarantees availability
- Save 20% on your second day rental! Just show your voucher for a 1-day rental at time of pickup and receive 20% off your second day!
Saved to wishlist!
Full-day bike rental
Rentals include hybrid comfort bike, helmet, lock, repair kit and a detailed map of Montreal's bike paths
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
27 Rue de la Commune E, Montréal, QC H2Y 1H9, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- child's trailers or trailer-bikes are available at an additional cost; arrangements can be made on the day of rental
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Ça Roule Montreal
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Independent Tour of Montreal by Bike?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Independent Tour of Montreal by Bike?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Independent Tour of Montreal by Bike?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Independent Tour of Montreal by Bike?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Independent Tour of Montreal by Bike
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Self-guided Tours & RentalsBike RentalsWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMontrealSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - QuebecBike Rentals - QuebecSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - SalemBike Rentals - SalemSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - BostonBike Rentals - BostonCategory
Dorchester Square (Le Square Dorchester) Tours & TicketsSt. Lawrence River Tours & TicketsEcomuseum Zoo Tours & TicketsMontreal Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts) Tours & TicketsMontreal Olympic Park (Parc Olympique de Montréal) Tours & TicketsMontreal Chinatown Tours & TicketsGrevin Museum (Musée Grévin Montréal) Tours & TicketsMontreal Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanique de Montréal) Tours & TicketsMcCord Museum Tours & TicketsLachine Canal (Canal de Lachine) Tours & TicketsLa Fontaine Park (Parc La Fontaine) Tours & TicketsSaint Paul Street (Rue Saint-Paul) Tours & TicketsSt. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal (L'Oratoire Saint-Joseph du Mont-Royal) Tours & TicketsPointe-à-Callière Tours & TicketsNotre-Dame Street (Rue Notre-Dame) Tours & TicketsJacques-Cartier Square (Place Jacques-Cartier) Tours & TicketsLaurentian Mountains (Les Laurentides) Tours & TicketsMile End Tours & TicketsSaguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park (Parc Marin du Saguenay-Saint-Laurent) Tours & TicketsIberville Passenger Terminal (Port of Montreal) Tours & Tickets