Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- See the best of Montreal on a professional guided bike tour
- Choose from the City Tour or the Vista Architecture Tour
- Ride on a 21-speed hybrid bike with comfortable seats; helmet included
- Bottled water provided
- Enjoy a leisurely ride of 14 to 20 kilometers over 4 hours
- Food tasting stop, and complimentary beer or wine
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Tour departs from de la Commune Street East, Old Montreal Address: Tour departs in front of the shop "Ca Roule Montreal" located at 27 de la Commune Street East, Old Montreal Dates: Seasonal May to October Return point: Returns to original departure point
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Start your biking excursion at de la Commune Street East, arriving at least 15-20 minutes before your scheduled tour time. At the time of booking choose between 9:30am and 1pm departure options. Then cycle out into the city for an exploration of its wealth of attractions on two wheels.
Pick the “City Tour” for a great 9 mile (14km) ride through Montreal from its Old Port area to its Latin Quarter, making a stop for a snack at the world-famous St-Viateur Bagel and then continuing past Mont-Royal Park and into Old Montreal. Or choose the “Vista Architecture Tour” to explore some of the city’s most unique buildings on a 13-mile (20km) ride, including the Estacade which spans the Saint-Lawrence River, plus food tasting at Montreal's well known bakery, Premiere Moisson.
For a full description of each tour option, please check out the itinerary details below.
Vista Architecture Tour: See all of Montreal's famous scenic areas and architectural buildings on this 13 mile (20 kilometers) bike ride. Pedal along the Saint-Lawrence River and enjoy the views from the water. Discover Montreal's unique architectural works and culture. Learn about the historical importance of the Saint-Lawrence River over Montreal, and uncover architectural works and parks that have defined Montreal. You will cross the Saint-Lawrence river via the 'Estacade', a structure built between 1964 and 1965 to control ice formation and movements. At the famous Atwater market, enjoy a food tasting at Montreal's well known bakery, Premiere Moisson.
Please click 'Important Info' tab to view operating schedule before selecting the bike tour of your choice
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ça Roule Montreal
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Most of the bike writing was in dedicated bike lanes however there were a few times when bike lanes were not available." See review