- Enjoy a guided walking tour through Old Montreal on this shore excursion
- Relish the charming French atmosphere as you stroll through Place d'Armes and Place Jacques-Cartier, two beautiful squares
- Hear facts and anecdotes about Montreal's history and culture from your knowledgeable guide
- See highlights including City Hall, Bonsecours Market and Notre-Dame Basilica
Departure & Return
Check in 15 minutes prior to departure. Meet at the southwest corner of Place d'Armes (intersection of Notre-Dame West and Place d'Armes, located near the benches underneath the trees, across the statue of the man carrying a small dog).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Our scheduled Old Montreal Walking Tours will depart only when the minimum of two participants will have booked the visit. You will then have the option to reschedule your tour at no additional cost or we will issue a full refund.We will notify you the day before the date of your visit at 4 P.M. should your visit be canceled.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guidatour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands