Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
At the corner of Rue Berri (Berri Street) and Rue Notre-Dame Est (Notre-Dame Street East)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- A damage deposit will be taken per scooter and voided at the end of the tour, assuming no damage was caused to the scooter during the tour. If any of the scooters are damaged, the cost to repair the scooters will be deducted from the damage deposit.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Montreal Scooter Rentals and Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons