2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Montreal is one of Canada’s most exciting foodie destinations with everything from gourmet cuisine to classic French dishes, to tasty street food. On this tasting tour, explore Montreal neighborhoods such as Little Italy and Mile End with a local guide, stopping at bars, restaurants, bakeries, and delicatessens. Along the way, sample a variety of local and European-inspired dishes including gnocchi, Alsatian tarts, and Montreal-style bagels, accompanied by Quebecois beer and sweet crepes.
- Explore Little Italy and Mile End on a walking tour
- Sample French crepes, Montreal-style bagels, and Quebecois beer
- Receive tips on where and what to eat in Montreal from a local guide
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Essor Ltd
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Secret Food Tours Montreal w/ Private Tour Option?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Secret Food Tours Montreal w/ Private Tour Option?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Secret Food Tours Montreal w/ Private Tour Option?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursMarketsStreet Food Tours Walking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingMontrealFood Tours - QuebecWalking Tours - QuebecMarkets - QuebecStreet Food Tours - QuebecFood Tours - SalemWalking Tours - SalemMarkets - SalemStreet Food Tours - SalemFood Tours - BostonWalking Tours - BostonMarkets - BostonStreet Food Tours - BostonCategory
Montreal City Hall (Hotel de Ville de Montréal)Saint Paul Street (Rue Saint-Paul)Crescent Street (Rue Crescent)Pointe-à-CallièreOld Port of Montreal (Vieux Port de Montréal)Ville-MarieMontreal Tower (La Tour de Montréal)Iberville Passenger Terminal (Port of Montreal)Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park (Parc Marin du Saguenay-Saint-Laurent)Dorchester Square (Le Square Dorchester)Montreal Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanique de Montréal)Mile EndAtwater Market (Marché Atwater)Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts)Montreal Latin Quarter (Quartier Latin)Montreal Insectarium (Insectarium de Montréal)Montreal Place d'ArmesMont TremblantGrevin Museum (Musée Grévin Montréal)Montreal Science Centre (Centre des Sciences de Montréal)