3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Complimentary Roundtrip transport from Montreal hotel within 5 KM of starting point
Guided boat tour of The 1000 Islands Cruise (May-October)
Hotel accommodation for 2 nights(prices are based on quad occupancy (4 people sharing a room). )
Niagara Falls Hornblower Cruise (May-October) or Journey behind the Falls (Nov. -April)
Roundtrip transport from Montreal
Entrance fees of the attractions not listed above
Food and drink not listed above
Departure & Return
1255 Rue Peel #100, Montréal, QC H3B 4V4, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hotel accommodation prices are based on quad occupancy (4 people sharing a room)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Concord Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Toronto, Niagara Falls & Thousand Islands 3–DAY Trip?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Toronto, Niagara Falls & Thousand Islands 3–DAY Trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Toronto, Niagara Falls & Thousand Islands 3–DAY Trip?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Toronto, Niagara Falls & Thousand Islands 3–DAY Trip?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Toronto, Niagara Falls & Thousand Islands 3–DAY Trip
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMontrealBus Tours - QuebecCity Tours - QuebecMulti-day Tours - QuebecBus Tours - SalemCity Tours - SalemMulti-day Tours - SalemBus Tours - BostonCity Tours - BostonMulti-day Tours - BostonCategory
Montreal City Hall (Hotel de Ville de Montréal)Montreal Place d'ArmesMontreal Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanique de Montréal)Montreal Insectarium (Insectarium de Montréal)Notre-Dame Street (Rue Notre-Dame)Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park (Parc Marin du Saguenay-Saint-Laurent)Ville-MariePointe-à-CallièreOld Port of Montreal (Vieux Port de Montréal)Atwater Market (Marché Atwater)Laurentian Mountains (Les Laurentides)Montreal St. Patrick's BasilicaPlace des ArtsMontreal Olympic Park (Parc Olympique de Montréal)Montreal Science Centre (Centre des Sciences de Montréal)Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal (Basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal)Jacques-Cartier Square (Place Jacques-Cartier)Montreal Tower (La Tour de Montréal)Iberville Passenger Terminal (Port of Montreal)Mile End