8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Take advantage of Dubrovnik’s easy access to neighboring Bosnia and Herzegovina and tick off more Balkan highlights on a day tour to Mostar, Kravica waterfall, and Međugorje from Dubrovnik, with a traditional culinary experience included. Travel between dispersed attractions with ease, with round-trip transfer by private vehicle, leaving you free to savor local fare and gain insight into the region’s cultural heritage from your guide.
- Round-trip transfer from your hotel ensures a hassle-free trip
- Get a taste of Balkan culture with included wine and food tasting
- Forget the guidebook with insights provided by your guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of Dubrovnik
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Boat Ride from 1.04. to 1.10.
Wine Tasting Rupčić Family Cellers
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We Will pick up From Your accommodation
10/7/2021 - 10/6/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- My name's Ante Rupčić and am a licensed tour guide & owner of Authentic Family Farm to Table & B&B.Since 2010 I've been actively involved in all segments of tourism and seen that guests mostly cherish authentic experiences & tastes. My family & I would love to take you into our home in our village of Hardomilje and show you our way of life which has changed little over the generations & is based on organically grown food & homemade specialties.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Tours Travel Agency
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Authentic Day Trip Mostar - Kravice -Medjugorje From Dubrovnik?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Authentic Day Trip Mostar - Kravice -Medjugorje From Dubrovnik?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Authentic Day Trip Mostar - Kravice -Medjugorje From Dubrovnik?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursEco ToursDay CruisesFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMostarBus Tours - MakarskaNature and Wildlife - MakarskaWater Tours - MakarskaEco Tours - MakarskaDay Cruises - MakarskaFull-day Tours - MakarskaBus Tours - SarajevoNature and Wildlife - SarajevoWater Tours - SarajevoEco Tours - SarajevoDay Cruises - SarajevoFull-day Tours - SarajevoBus Tours - VisokoNature and Wildlife - VisokoWater Tours - VisokoEco Tours - VisokoDay Cruises - VisokoFull-day Tours - VisokoCategory