5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
kayak, paddle, life jackets, waterproof bags
Departure & Return
Djevorska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
200 meters from bridge near restauran Kovacevic and Prenj
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Visit Jablanica
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Neretva kayak safari
Explore Similar Things to Do
Fishing Charters & ToursKayakingRaftingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesMostarFishing Charters & Tours - MakarskaKayaking - MakarskaRafting - MakarskaFishing Charters & Tours - SarajevoKayaking - SarajevoRafting - SarajevoFishing Charters & Tours - VisokoKayaking - VisokoRafting - VisokoCategory