Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 3-hour South Mumbai walking tour with brunch
- Explore the district of Colaba
- Visit neighborhood temples and markets
- Learn about Mumbai history
- Enjoy an Indian brunch
- Led by a local guide
- Small group tour limited to 6 people
Departure & Return
Regal Cinema is a well-known Colaba landmark. We will meet outside.
What To Expect
Your walking route passes through a few of Colaba’s local markets and neighborhood temples, with the possibility of a visit to a family home, the perfect way to see the real India. Spot residents, or Mumbaikars, relaxing at the cricket maidan and hanging out in area restaurants. Colaba and South Mumbai also have a fascinating collection of religious, political, social, and cultural landmarks, and you’ll learn the story of each one you visit.
Pause for a few snacks, then sit down for a laid-back brunch, and enjoy some time to chat about the things you’ve passed. This 3-hour walking tour of South Mumbai concludes near the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking and dress modestly for when visiting the temples
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age of 3
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Reality Tours & Travel Pvt Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms