- Learn about India’s film industry as you tour the studios
- Observe the action as a movie is filmed on location
- See a Bollywood dance show and learn some of the classic moves
- Drive through an exclusive neighborhood where film stars live
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotels: Reporting at Hotel reception area.
Port: Green gate at Mumbai Port which is walking distance app 2 minutes from cruise terminal.
Airport: Out gate driver would be holding your name PLA card.
Accommodation / Offices : Pick up and drop off from doorstep.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400099, India
- Green gate at Mumbai port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Its an absolutely studio tour experience in which you gain experience about live shooting and sets, we don`t guarantee of Bollywood shooting,it may be Bollywood shooting or may be from Soap opera or commercial shooting.
- This itinerary could be tentative as per studio permission
- Photo shots are strictly not allowed until and unless permission is given.(Professional cameras are not allowed at the shooting sets, until permission granted )
- Please keep your mobile on silent mode during the shooting in action and keep silent.
- Most of the studios are at distant places from downtown and as such may take considerable time to reach
- Joining instructions for cruise customers as follows:
- When you get off your cruise ship, you make your way to meeting point is at the green gate is about 5 to 8 minutes walk away.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Seniors should be fit to walk and climb stairs ,some of the sets are on second floor.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bollywood Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.