- Try over a dozen local food and dessert items
- Explore the city like a local using the Mumbai train system
- A guide will be there to explain dishes and ingredients
- Enjoy a personalized experience during this private tour
Departure & Return
Your guide will be waiting outside the entrance of the Residency Hotel in the Fort area wearing A Chef's Tour t-shirt. It's easy to find from most hotels in the popular Fort area of Mumbai. Address: 26, Corner of D.N. Road and Rustom Sidhwa Marg, Fort, Mumbai 400 001.
The tour concludes along the famed Mohammed Ali Road. Your guide will be on hand to help your find transport home or give you directions should you want to walk.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour is suitable for vegetarians and pescatarians
- There is a moderate amount of walking so wear comfortable shoes
- The tours run rain or shine, please bring an umbrella
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY A Chefs Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Chef-Designed Tastes of Old Bombay Food Tour.