2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Mumbai’s markets are the beating heart of India’s largest city, but their commotion and maze-like lanes can seem daunting. This walking tour takes you to four of the best, so you can experience their colors and crowds, and browse and buy with tips from a guide. Explore historical Crawford Market and the fabric hotspot of Mangaldas Market, roam the Kalbadevi and Bhuleshwar bazaars, and discover secret shopping haunts that many visitors miss.
- Walking tour of Mumbai’s best and busiest markets
- Visit Crawford Market, an 18th-century hall filled with fresh food and craft stalls
- Experience the sights, scents, and sounds of the Kalbadevi and Bhuleshwar bazaars
- Browse and buy at the fabric and tailoring shops of Mangaldas Market
- Get insider tips and learn about the wares for sale
- Flexible tour duration, with stop for soda or tea included
- Small group of 15 participants or fewer
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified