5 to 8 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Get to know magical Mumbai, the beating heart and economic engine of India. Disembark your cruise ship in the morning and get a personalized, full day of activity. Explore highlights such as the Gateway of India and Tower of Silence, watch the industry of the Dhobhi Ghat open-air laundry, and choose to add on a walk through the Dharavi slum. Maximize your time and see the best of the Mumbai shore.
- See Mumbai through the eyes of a local on a private tour
- Visit Colaba Causeway, Sasson Dock, Oval Cricket Ground, Hanging Garden and more in one tour
- Marvel at Dhobhi Ghat, Mumbai’s 140 year old open-air Laundromat
- Add on a tour to Asia’s biggest slum, featured in the movie Slumdog Millionaire
- Convenient port pickup and drop-off with a professional guide and driver
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by private vehicle
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Food and drinks (available for purchase)