2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
India is a country of contrasts, with slums sitting beside opulent palaces. Get an insider’s insight into Dharavi Slum, used as the setting for the blockbuster movie Slumdog Millionaire, during a 2-hour tour. As you walk around the area, you’ll get an intimate glimpse into the daily lives of local residents and learn about systems in place for more than 1 million residents. Plus, you can upgrade to include convenient round-trip transfers from your hotel.
- Get an intimate glimpse into Dharavi Slum
- An alternative sightseeing experience that’s ideal for first-time visitors
- Explore narrow alleys and interact with locals with the help of a guide
- Upgrade to include hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
It is Group Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up from your accommodation
- Mumbai Airport, Maharashtra 400099, Mumbai India
- Alexander Dock(Green Gate)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that dress codes are conservative throughout India; modest and respectful clothing that covers the shoulders and knees is recommended
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Tour Guides are college student live in Dharavi Slum which help them with their studied.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mystical Mumbai
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Dharavi Small-Group Mumbai - Walking Tour with Guide and Optional Add-ons
1 hour 50 minutes
2 hours 20 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursWalking ToursVolunteer Tours Historical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesMumbaiUnique Experiences - PuneBus Tours - PuneWalking Tours - PuneVolunteer Tours - PuneHistorical Tours - PuneUnique Experiences - AurangabadBus Tours - AurangabadWalking Tours - AurangabadVolunteer Tours - AurangabadHistorical Tours - AurangabadUnique Experiences - GoaBus Tours - GoaWalking Tours - GoaVolunteer Tours - GoaHistorical Tours - GoaCategory
Red Carpet Wax Museum Tours & TicketsMount Mary Church Tours & TicketsImagica Tours & TicketsKamala Nehru Park Tours & TicketsISKCON Temple of Mumbai Tours & TicketsMumbadevi Temple Tours & TicketsTaj Mahal Palace Hotel Tours & TicketsEssel World Tours & TicketsFashion Street Tours & TicketsFilmcity (Dadasaheb Phalke Chitranagri) Tours & TicketsBhuleshwar Market (Bhuleshwar Bazaar) Tours & TicketsKanheri Caves Tours & TicketsImagica Water Park Tours & TicketsMalabar Hill Tours & TicketsHaji Ali Dargah Tours & TicketsChhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya (CSMVS) Tours & TicketsColaba Tours & TicketsKarla Caves Tours & TicketsMani Bhavan Gandhi Sangrahalaya Tours & TicketsMahalakshmi Temple Tours & Tickets