- Visit two of Germany’s highlight castles in the space of a single tour
- Round-trip coach transit from central Munich makes logistics seamless
- Based on your budget and preferences, choose to tour one or both castles
- Explore the Bavarian countryside, and try the local cuisine (own expense)
Departure & Return
If you stand at Karlsplatz (Stachus) with your back to the fountains, you will see the toy shop "Obletter" on your left. If you continue straight ahead along Sonnenstraße, you will see the "Fielmann" eyewear store. There you will meet the tour guide and the white coach.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- To shorten the uphill walking distance, you may alternatively use a horse-drawn carriage or shuttle bus for an additional fee.
- Please bring cash for the fee to the castle entrance! No card payment possible!
- Most travelers can participate
- Please bring a FFP2 Mask for the guided Tours in the castles!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mentor Reisen e.K.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands