- Full-day Romantic Road trip to Harburg and Rothenburg from Munich, by air-conditioned coach
- Pass the mountains of Bavaria on a drive along the scenic Romantic Road
- See 11th-century Harburg Castle, one of Germany’s oldest fortifications
- Visit Rothenburg, one of Europe’s most stunningly preserved medieval towns
- Take in top Rothenburg attractions such as the Town Hall, city gates, and Markplatz at leisure
- Enjoy free time to shop, wander, and have lunch (own expense) as you wish
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
In front of Karlsplatz 21/Stachus. Gray Line Bus Lane. Please be at the departure point 20 minutes prior departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There will be some uphill walking to the Harburg
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Sightseeing Munich
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It states 8.30am start, but you will need to get to designated point at least 8am to get decent seats (or to sit together) as it is a very popular tour." See review
- "The bus had to make detours due to work roads but it was worthwhile as the countryside and the farmlands are beautiful." See review
- "It is a long day, however the tour around Rothenburg Castle is well worth the travelling, followed by the picturesque village of Harburg." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews