4 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
With its cool climate and beautiful hills covered with tea fields, the hill station town of Munnar has long been a popular destination for visitors to the South Indian state of Kerala. With this tour, you'll get the chance to trek through this beautiful area in the company of a professional local guide.
- Experience Munnar's natural beauty with this trek
- A professional guide will lead the way
- Bottled water is supplied to all guests
- No need to pack snacks; fruit is provided
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Munnar, Kerala 685612, India
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/1/2021 - 9/30/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
10/1/2021 - 4/30/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 12:30 PM|
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY MPM TRAVEL XS PVT LTD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half day Top Valley trek in Munnar?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Half day Top Valley trek in Munnar?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half day Top Valley trek in Munnar?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half day Top Valley trek in Munnar?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Half day Top Valley trek in Munnar
6 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 10 minutes
5 hours 40 minutes