2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Transfers start-end of the route
Boat and shovels
Departure & Return
Paraje Macaneo, 53, 30420 Calasparra, Murcia, Spain
Restaurant sale "La Esperanza". Old gas station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Agua Viva
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Descent of the Canyon of the Almadenes in Calasparra?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Descent of the Canyon of the Almadenes in Calasparra?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Descent of the Canyon of the Almadenes in Calasparra?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Descent of the Canyon of the Almadenes in Calasparra?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeExtremeKayakingRaftingJet BoatingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesSpainMurciaNature and Wildlife - Region of MurciaExtreme - Region of MurciaKayaking - Region of MurciaRafting - Region of MurciaJet Boating - Region of MurciaWhite Water Rafting - Region of MurciaNature and Wildlife - AlicanteExtreme - AlicanteKayaking - AlicanteRafting - AlicanteJet Boating - AlicanteWhite Water Rafting - AlicanteNature and Wildlife - BenidormExtreme - BenidormKayaking - BenidormRafting - BenidormJet Boating - BenidormWhite Water Rafting - BenidormCategory