2 to 10 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Admire the views of Muscat from a sunset cruise on this evening tour. Board a traditional dhow and set out to sea. Lounge on the cushion-covered deck and sip soft drinks as you sail. Snap photographs of Muscat’s seaside promenade, the Portuguese forts of Al Alam Palace, the port, and more.
- Ride in a traditional dhow
- Sip water and soft drinks onboard
- Admire the sunset views of the city
- Snap photographs of the city’s landmarks from the water
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation in deluxe vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Any place in Muscat up to the Airport
Dates: Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tour starts @ 16:00 pm
- DURATION : Approximately 2 hours
- CHILDREN POLICY: Discount 30% up to 11.99 years old
- CANCELLATION: Cancel free of charge Up-to 72 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line - Kurban Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Evening Sunset Dhow Cruise Tour - Muscat?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Evening Sunset Dhow Cruise Tour - Muscat?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Evening Sunset Dhow Cruise Tour - Muscat?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Evening Sunset Dhow Cruise Tour - Muscat?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Evening Sunset Dhow Cruise Tour - Muscat
2 to 10 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sunset CruisesWater ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursTours & SightseeingMuscatSunset Cruises - Ras Al KhaimahWater Tours - Ras Al KhaimahSunset Cruises - SharjahWater Tours - SharjahSunset Cruises - Umm Al QuwainWater Tours - Umm Al QuwainCategory
Al Mirani Fort Tours & TicketsAmouage Factory and Visitors’ Centre Tours & TicketsBait Al Baranda Tours & TicketsAl Jalali Fort Tours & TicketsWahiba Sands (Sharqiyah Sands) Tours & TicketsSultan's Armed Forces Museum (SAF Museum) Tours & TicketsOman Oil and Gas Exhibition Centre Tours & TicketsBait Al Zubair Museum Tours & TicketsMuscat Cruise Port Tours & TicketsWadi Bani Khalid Tours & TicketsQurum Beach Tours & Tickets