9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
North Oman boasts a string of mud-brick late-medieval forts, but visiting them independently means renting a 4x4 or negotiating with cabs. This full-day tour from Muscat eliminates the fuss: with trips to Nizwa and Jabreen Forts—two of Oman’s best-preserved. Explore Nizwa Souk and admire its fort exterior before roaming 17th-century Jabreen, replete with Moorish arches and turrets. Return transport, Jabreen admission, and lunch in Bahla is included.
- See Nizwa and Jabreen Forts, and places such as Bahla, in a day from Muscat
- Swap cabs and car hire for air-conditioned return travel with audio-guiding
- View Nizwa Souk and its fort exterior, and explore inside Jabreen Fort
- Relax with lunch, Jabreen entry, and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation from and to Hotel
Audio guiding in multiple languages
Headphones for the Audio listening
Other personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup should vary between 30 - 60 minutes before tour start time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tour starts @ 09:00 am
- DURATION : Approximately 9 hours.
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge up-to 24 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
- CHILDREN POLICY: Discount 30% up to 11.99 y
- LANGUAGES: Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN, ENGLISH.
- Supplement Pickup: $15 supplement per person for Hotels after Airport.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic / non alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided.
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line UAE & OMAN
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nizwa Full Day Tour from Muscat ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Nizwa Full Day Tour from Muscat ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nizwa Full Day Tour from Muscat ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nizwa Full Day Tour from Muscat ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "No time to see the Fort (5 rials), yet there is always too much time for coffee, food-tasting and the set lunch !" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Nizwa Full Day Tour from Muscat
2 hours 30 minutes
12 hours 20 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMuscatBus Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCity Tours - Ras Al KhaimahAudio Guides - Ras Al KhaimahFull-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahBus Tours - SharjahCity Tours - SharjahAudio Guides - SharjahFull-day Tours - SharjahBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainCity Tours - Umm Al QuwainAudio Guides - Umm Al QuwainFull-day Tours - Umm Al QuwainCategory