6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance fees to Bait Al Zubair Museum
Entrance fees to National Museum
Food and Drinks
Admission fees not listed in inclusion
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line UAE & OMAN
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half day Muscat City Tour with National Museum ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half day Muscat City Tour with National Museum ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half day Muscat City Tour with National Museum ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half day Muscat City Tour with National Museum ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Half day Muscat City Tour with National Museum
2 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursAudio GuidesMarketsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMuscatFood Tours - Ras Al KhaimahBus Tours - Ras Al KhaimahAudio Guides - Ras Al KhaimahMarkets - Ras Al KhaimahHistorical Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHalf-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahFood Tours - SharjahBus Tours - SharjahAudio Guides - SharjahMarkets - SharjahHistorical Tours - SharjahHalf-day Tours - SharjahFood Tours - Umm Al QuwainBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainAudio Guides - Umm Al QuwainMarkets - Umm Al QuwainHistorical Tours - Umm Al QuwainHalf-day Tours - Umm Al QuwainCategory
Wadi Bani Khalid Tours & TicketsMuscat Cruise Port Tours & TicketsBait Al Zubair Museum Tours & TicketsSultan's Armed Forces Museum (SAF Museum) Tours & TicketsQurum Beach Tours & TicketsWahiba Sands (Sharqiyah Sands) Tours & TicketsBait Al Baranda Tours & TicketsAl Mirani Fort Tours & TicketsAmouage Factory and Visitors’ Centre Tours & TicketsAl Jalali Fort Tours & TicketsOman Oil and Gas Exhibition Centre Tours & Tickets