7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend a day exploring Oman’s natural wonders on this full-day excursion.Visit Jebal Shams, which means “Sun Mountain,” since it is the highest mountain in Oman. See Wadi Nakhr, Oman’s Grand Canyon, and take a short hike or mountain bike ride inside its walls. You’ll also have the opportunity to visit local villages and shop for souvenirs along the way.
- Spend the day in nature
- Visit the highest mountain in Oman
- Private tour exclusively for your group
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Round-trip private transfer
Transport by private vehicle (Maximum capacity : Salon Car 3 seats / 4 X4 vehicles 6 seats
At Friday the fort close at 11:00 AM , so it is not always guarantee to visit it from inside in case of Friday trip
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please provide and confirm your available pick up time during booking
- Seeb Airport, Oman
- Muscat International Airport, Muscat, Oman
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide with Extra charge
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Best Shore trips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nizwa and Jebal Shams Grand canyon?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- "Oman is a great place to visit: friendly, beautiful, and totally safe." See review
Product code: 73421P6
Compare Similar Experiences
Nizwa and Jebal Shams Grand canyon
7 to 9 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMuscatShore Excursions - Ras Al Khaimah4WD Tours - Ras Al KhaimahSporting Events - Ras Al KhaimahBus Tours - Ras Al KhaimahExtreme - Ras Al KhaimahPorts of Call Tours - Ras Al KhaimahFull-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahShore Excursions - Sharjah4WD Tours - SharjahSporting Events - SharjahBus Tours - SharjahExtreme - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahFull-day Tours - SharjahShore Excursions - Umm Al Quwain4WD Tours - Umm Al QuwainSporting Events - Umm Al QuwainBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainExtreme - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainFull-day Tours - Umm Al QuwainCategory