4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
licensed tour guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Seeb Airport, Oman
- Sultan Qaboos Port, JHH8+F97, Muscat, Oman
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- dress code is required to enter the Mosque.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GidOman
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Muscat City Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Muscat City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Muscat City Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Muscat City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "We paid to have a tour of the Opera House and it was worth every penny!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Muscat City Tour
4 to 5 hours
5 hours 20 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursCity ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursClassic Car Tours Half-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMuscatShore Excursions - Ras Al Khaimah4WD Tours - Ras Al KhaimahSporting Events - Ras Al KhaimahBus Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCity Tours - Ras Al KhaimahExtreme - Ras Al KhaimahPorts of Call Tours - Ras Al KhaimahClassic Car Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHalf-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahShore Excursions - Sharjah4WD Tours - SharjahSporting Events - SharjahBus Tours - SharjahCity Tours - SharjahExtreme - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahClassic Car Tours - SharjahHalf-day Tours - SharjahShore Excursions - Umm Al Quwain4WD Tours - Umm Al QuwainSporting Events - Umm Al QuwainBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainCity Tours - Umm Al QuwainExtreme - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainClassic Car Tours - Umm Al QuwainHalf-day Tours - Umm Al QuwainCategory
Al Mirani Fort Tours & TicketsOman Oil and Gas Exhibition Centre Tours & TicketsWahiba Sands (Sharqiyah Sands) Tours & TicketsMuscat Cruise Port Tours & TicketsQurum Beach Tours & TicketsSultan's Armed Forces Museum (SAF Museum) Tours & TicketsBait Al Zubair Museum Tours & TicketsBait Al Baranda Tours & TicketsAmouage Factory and Visitors’ Centre Tours & TicketsAl Jalali Fort Tours & TicketsWadi Bani Khalid Tours & Tickets