2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Muscat is known for its scenic sights, but the most spectacular attractions are underwater. Get a first-hand peek at Oman’s colorful marine life during this all-inclusive snorkeling tour. Hotel transfers are included along with gear and safety equipment, making this a convenient option for families. Get a chance to spot sea turtles, stingrays, and parrot fish as you embark on an action-packed day trip out on the open water.
- A snorkeling day trip from Muscat, with hotel pickup
- Enjoy a worry-free day out on the water, with all gear provided
- Safety equipment and light refreshments are included—great option for families
- Spot colorful marine life, from sea turtles to stingrays, as you wade in the open sea
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Round-trip private transfer
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any location in Muscat before Al Seeb Area
Pick up from Al Seeb or Muscat airport require extra charge 15 $ per person ( Min 2 ) , otherwise show in any location before Alseeb area with no Any Extra cost .
Pick up time will be sent to you after Confirmation depends on your hotel Location .
- Seeb Airport, Oman
- Muscat Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide with Extra charge
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Day tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Snorkeling Trip from Muscat?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Snorkeling Trip from Muscat?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Snorkeling Trip from Muscat
2 to 3 hours
2 hours 1 minute
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dhow Cruises Nature and WildlifeWater ToursDay CruisesJet BoatingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMuscatDhow Cruises - Ras Al KhaimahNature and Wildlife - Ras Al KhaimahWater Tours - Ras Al KhaimahDay Cruises - Ras Al KhaimahJet Boating - Ras Al KhaimahDhow Cruises - SharjahNature and Wildlife - SharjahWater Tours - SharjahDay Cruises - SharjahJet Boating - SharjahDhow Cruises - Umm Al QuwainNature and Wildlife - Umm Al QuwainWater Tours - Umm Al QuwainDay Cruises - Umm Al QuwainJet Boating - Umm Al QuwainCategory
Muscat Cruise Port Tours & TicketsOman Oil and Gas Exhibition Centre Tours & TicketsAl Mirani Fort Tours & TicketsAmouage Factory and Visitors’ Centre Tours & TicketsWahiba Sands (Sharqiyah Sands) Tours & TicketsBait Al Baranda Tours & TicketsQurum Beach Tours & TicketsBait Al Zubair Museum Tours & TicketsAl Jalali Fort Tours & TicketsWadi Bani Khalid Tours & TicketsSultan's Armed Forces Museum (SAF Museum) Tours & Tickets