8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Guide
Bottled water onboard
Lunch at local restaurant
Nizwa Fort Entrance Fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Guide details to be given prior the trip.
- Seeb Airport, Oman
- Sultan Qaboos Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Old Muscat Tourism
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Travel to Nizwa & Jebel Shams "Oman Grand canyon"?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Travel to Nizwa & Jebel Shams "Oman Grand canyon"?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Travel to Nizwa & Jebel Shams "Oman Grand canyon"?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Travel to Nizwa & Jebel Shams "Oman Grand canyon"?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Travel to Nizwa & Jebel Shams "Oman Grand canyon"
8 to 9 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremePorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMuscatShore Excursions - Ras Al Khaimah4WD Tours - Ras Al KhaimahSporting Events - Ras Al KhaimahExtreme - Ras Al KhaimahPorts of Call Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHistorical Tours - Ras Al KhaimahFull-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahShore Excursions - Sharjah4WD Tours - SharjahSporting Events - SharjahExtreme - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahHistorical Tours - SharjahFull-day Tours - SharjahShore Excursions - Umm Al Quwain4WD Tours - Umm Al QuwainSporting Events - Umm Al QuwainExtreme - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainHistorical Tours - Umm Al QuwainFull-day Tours - Umm Al QuwainCategory
Bait Al Baranda Tours & TicketsAmouage Factory and Visitors’ Centre Tours & TicketsAl Mirani Fort Tours & TicketsAl Jalali Fort Tours & TicketsSultan's Armed Forces Museum (SAF Museum) Tours & TicketsOman Oil and Gas Exhibition Centre Tours & TicketsQurum Beach Tours & TicketsBait Al Zubair Museum Tours & TicketsWahiba Sands (Sharqiyah Sands) Tours & TicketsWadi Bani Khalid Tours & TicketsMuscat Cruise Port Tours & Tickets