Explore our promoted experiences
- Private full-day 4x4 Wahiba Sands and Wadi Bani Khalid adventure from Muscat
- Go off the beaten track with a driver-guide to see more than you could alone
- Do the musts in a day: dune bash, meet Bedouins, and visit Wadi Bani Khalid
- Includes hotel, port, and airport transfers plus entry fees for convenience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Infant meals not included
- Please provide and confirm your available pickup time at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please provide and confirm your available pickup time during booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide with Extra charge
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Hat and Sunglasses are recommended
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Day tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized