3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the authentic side of Mykonos far from the crowds with this wine tasting at a traditional family farm. Enjoy convenient transportation directly to the estate near the village of Ano Mera, where a sommelier will lead you through a tasting of four island wines paired with local products. Learn about the history of Mykonian wine production while you sip the island’s distinct blends in the scenic countryside.
- Discover the wines of Mykonos with a tasting at an island farm
- Sample four unique Greek wines with the guidance of a sommelier
- Round-trip transportation to the farm so you can imbibe worry-free
- Choose a midday or evening tasting time to fit your travel itinerary
Saved to wishlist!
Tasting of 4 wine varieties at the Mykonian Farm
Transfers to and from the “Mykonian Farm” and your hotel’s location or the port of your cruise ship.
Snack with local products
VAT and all legal taxes included
Anything that is not specified as included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• All clients are kindly requested to send their preferred meeting point and location until 3:00pm of the previous date, regarding their pick-up for the booked tour or activity. Should they fail to do so, our company will do anything it can in order to locate them (telephone, email, etc), however it is not responsible for any failure to meet them. Meeting points could be, anywhere on the island and the information necessary is either the hotel name or the name of the cruise ship they are arriving with. In the occasion that they are staying at an apartment, clients are requested to send us a google map, a nearby hotel or any information that would help us locate them. Any delay of behalf of the client (up until 15 minutes that we will be waiting for them) affects the transfer schedule and disrupts the smooth conduct of the tour/activity.
• For no-name accommodations, our company will set the most convenient location for the pick-up.
• For accommodations that are located in a pedestrian zone, our company will set the best possible pick-up point.
- Mikonos Airport, Greece
- Mykonos New Port
- Mykonos Old Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mykonian Farm
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine Tasting Tour at a traditional farm in Mykonos?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wine Tasting Tour at a traditional farm in Mykonos?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Wine Tasting Tour at a traditional farm in Mykonos
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursCooking ClassesWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMykonosShore Excursions - Cyclades IslandsFood Tours - Cyclades IslandsCooking Classes - Cyclades IslandsWine Tastings - Cyclades IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Cyclades IslandsCategory