Departure & Return
Meet at The Market Common (beside the airport between Hwy. 17 Bypass and Hwy. 17 Business also known as Kings Hwy.) in front the restaurant called Tupelo Honey
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- WHEELCHAIR ACCESS may be arranged in advance.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 66 travelers
- OPERATED BY AA Carolina Events Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized