2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Bring an evening of Polynesian entertainment to the shores of South Carolina with this fire luau and dinner show in Myrtle Beach. Enjoy a buffet dinner before watching an hour-long fire and dance performance by singers, acrobats, and fire knife champions who travel from various Polynesian isles to Myrtle Beach for the show. This seasonal show is only available during the summer.
- Bring a taste of Polynesian culture to South Carolina with a dance, music, and fire show
- Watch the globally-renowned Lavatai brothers complete dangerous fire knife stunts
- Buffet dinner included before the show
- Alcoholic drinks and souvenir photos available for purchase
Saved to wishlist!
Tea & water
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointPolynesian Fire, 6803 N Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children 2 and under are free of charge
- Uber or taxi are recommended
- Limited free parking; parking lot across the street offers $10 all day parking
- Vegetarian options are available on the buffet
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Polynesian Fire Productions LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursDining ExperiencesShopping Passes & OffersDinner and ShowFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShopping & FashionShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMyrtle BeachSkip-the-Line Tours - South CarolinaDining Experiences - South CarolinaShopping Passes & Offers - South CarolinaDinner and Show - South CarolinaCategory