Explore our promoted experiences
- Napa wine country tour by open-air trolley
- Experience Napa’s gorgeous scenery from a fun and unique perspective
- Ride in a replica of a historic San Francisco cable car
- Visit three family-owned wineries or tasting rooms
- Pickup and drop-off from Oxbow Market included
Departure & Return
Trolley will arrive around 10:00 AM across the street from the Oxbow Public Market at 610 1st St, Napa in the south parking lot. You will see the trolley and hear it ringing its bell. Pick up is between 10:00 am and 10:15 am. Trolley will depart at 10:15 sharp.
What To Expect
You’ll make stops at three family-run wineries or tastings rooms. Learn about the local cellars, their notable varietals and what makes this region one of the best in the world. (Please note that wine-tasting fees range between USD$25 - $35 and are not included with your ticket.)
Stop for lunch catered by Ottimo Napa Valley, a local favorite. All served family style!
After lunch with your fellow travelers and a full day of wine tasting, your trolley will return you to Oxbow Market. There are several wonderful dining options in the area if you’d like to continue exploring around Napa.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Jackets and rain protection are recommended in the winter months
- Minimum age is 21 years
- No consumption of alcoholic beverages is allowed while riding the trolley
- You MUST advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Napa Valley Wine Trolley operates “Rain or Shine” year-round. However, if there is a chance of rain, high winds, or unforeseen mechanical problems, we may have to substitute the trolley for a mini-bus. Napa Valley Wine Trolley reserved the right to substitute or change wineries at any time.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Your pick up is at Oxbow Market and the Trolley Departs at 10:15 do not be late.
- Most travelers can participate
- Foreign language guides offered with notice: Spanish, French and Mandarin. Please contact the supplier directly after booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Napa Valley Wine Trolley
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Yes, you need to purchase your tastings at each tour yourself, but this is clearly indicated in the sign up and if you've done any research ahead of time you'll find it is standard for any Napa tour." See review