Explore our promoted experiences
- Get an insider's perspective with a local, food-loving guide
- Experience the distinctive flavors of California's wine country
- Enjoy a leisurely lunch as you visit gourmet tasting stops
- Small group ensures personal service
Departure & Return
Meet at the steps of the train caboose between the Depot Museum Parking Lot and Depot Museum. Please be there 5 minutes before the start of your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We are not able to accommodate Gluten Free diets at the stops
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sonoma Food Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands