- All the details are arranged on this inclusive Capri day trip from Naples
- Ride a ferry across the Gulf of Naples and around the island's scenic coast
- See where the jet set mingles in the villages of Capri and Anacapri
- Includes a lunch with a traditional Capri cake and limoncello liqueur tasting
Departure & Return
In case of not specified accommodation details, the pick-up will be in Naples at the entrance of the Starhotels Terminus at 8.00. This is the address: Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi 91, Naples.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 24 hours before the travel date, we will contact you, providing additional infomation about the pick-up time
- Accommodation details are required in order to establish the closest meeting-point to your accomodation
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time. All the guests interested to visit the Blue Grotto can do it during the free time on the island.
- If you want to attend the tour in spanish, please indicate it
- Travellers must be provided with masks.
- Travellers will undergo temperature screening.
- On board the safety distance of 1 meter will be guaranteed.
- Most travelers can participate
- Sanitation will be guaranteed at the end of each service.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY HP Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff