- Capri day trip from Naples
- Take a high-speed hydrofoil ride to the beautiful island of Capri
- Spend an hour exploring the hilltop village of Anacapri independently
- Get recommendations from your guide on local sights and activities
- Visit Villa San Michele, ride a chairlift up Monte Solare or boat to the Blue Grotto (own expense)
- Tour the Gardens of Augustus, overlooking the Mediterranean
- Enjoy a 3-course lunch at a local restaurant
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Glide across the blue waters on the 40-minute journey to Capri. Upon arriving, drive to the scenic town of Anacapri and soak up an hour to explore at your own pace and expense.
Your guide will be happy to make suggestions for your free hour. Enjoy the option of a boat ride to the famed Blue Grotto, or travel to the top of Monte Solare via chairlift for panoramic views of the Bay of Naples. You can also stroll to the impressive Villa San Michele, built on ancient ruins, or more simply, relax at a café and people-watch.
Then, reunite with your guide at a local restaurant for a traditional 3-course lunch. Stretch your legs afterward with a guided walk to the Gardens of Augustus, where you'll spot the Faraglioni rock formations and overlook the Mediterranean Sea.
After a full day of sightseeing, your trip will conclude with transportation back to Naples.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- We require a minimum of 2 participants in total every day to operate this tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not at least 2 participants for this tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- Visits to the Blue Grotto is not included and depends on sea conditions and the size of the crowd
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Project Napoli Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms