- All transit in Naples & Capri, including trains, jetfoil, and private vehicle, is included
- See Capri’s most popular highlights in the space of a single tour
- Enjoy time at your leisure to browse boutiques and eat lunch (own expense)
- As you go, learn more about Capri’s attractions from your guide
Departure & Return
You need to take the fast train Frecciarossa from Roma Termini at 7.35am which arrives in Naples at 8.45am. From Naples main train station, Napoli Centrale, please take a taxi to Molo Beverello.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Stress Free Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience