Departure & Return
We are located at the Maureen Moran Marina just under the bridge. Look for our entrance immediately upon entering the Goodland Rd entrance. Do not go into Goodland. We are under the big bridge on San Marco Rd in the marina.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Drivers must be 18 years old and children must be at least 5 years old
- Drivers between the ages of 18 and 32 must obtain a Florida Temporary Boaters License. Prior to arrival you must complete the short 25 question Florida boating safety license test (use Google to look up answers if needed) at a cost of $3.00. Once completed you must show proof of passing the test to us prior to your trip on your phone. This is only if you are between 18 and 32 years old. Not required for 33 and older guests.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY GO CATS ON THE WATER dot com
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms