- Half-day family Everglades adventure with a one hour airboat ride
- Learn about the ecosystems and animals of the Everglades from your naturalist guide
- Enjoy a fun one hour airboat ride through marshes and swamps and spot animals like herons and egrets
- Get up close to snakes and alligators
- Great tour for families with kids of all ages
Departure & Return
Guests meet our wildlife biologist at the trailhead to the Corkscrew Marsh
The airboat ride takes place a few miles from the starting point.
What To Expect
After the airboat ride, check out the reptile show at Captain Bob’s Excellent Adventure. This educational presentation features alligators, snakes, turtles and more. Ask questions and join in the fun of learning about these amazing creatures.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hat, sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended
- Guests are permitted to bring their own snacks and closed-topped drinks.
- Food and drinks are available for purchase from the local store
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Everglades Day Safari
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Western Everglades Adventure Tour.