2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
There is no better place to learn how to make pizza than its birthplace of Naples, Italy. During your pizza-making class, learn the secrets of classic Neapolitan cooking and techniques behind the perfect slice. Finish off the class with a 3-course meal of your homemade pizza with your classmates—a group size capped at 16 ensures your experience is intimate and tailored.
Saved to wishlist!
Stuffed Fried Pizza
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Via Giuseppe Martucci, 35cdef, 80121 Napoli NA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any gluten free requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY TOFFINI ACADEMY SRLS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Homemade Pizza Class in Napoli?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Homemade Pizza Class in Napoli?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Homemade Pizza Class in Napoli?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Homemade Pizza Class in Napoli?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Homemade Pizza Class in Napoli
3 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeNaplesCooking Classes - PompeiiCooking Classes - SorrentoCooking Classes - PositanoCategory
SolfataraIschiaMt. Terminio (Monte Terminio)Mitigliano Beach (Cala di Mitigliano)Via ToledoPosillipoBasilica of San Francesco di Paola (Basilica di San Francesco di Paola)Mergellina Piazza del Gesù Nuovo Virgiliano Park (Parco Virgiliano)Naples Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Napoli)Catacombs of San Gaudioso (Catacombe di San Gaudioso)Basilica of San Domenico Maggiore (Basilica di San Domenico Maggiore)Church and Monastery of Santa Chiara (Chiesa e Monastero di Santa Chiara)Sansevero Chapel (Museo Cappella Sansevero)Naples Piazza del MercatoPiazza del PlebiscitoSpanish Quarter (Quartiere Spagnoli)Fontanelle Cemetery (Cimitero delle Fontanelle)Basilica di San Lorenzo Maggiore