- Naples kayaking tour in a mangrove forest is a great pick for families
- Explore Delnor-Wiggins Pass and Barefoot Beach Preserve
- Suitable for all ages and abilities—no experience necessary
- All equipment included with dry box and life jackets
Departure & Return
Guests will depart from the Cocohatchee River Marina boat ramp at 13535 Vanderbilt Drive, Naples 34110. When you drive into the marina, you'll pass a Coast Guard Auxiliary Station with a metal roof on your left. Drive past it and you'll see the boat ramp on your left where your guide will be waiting
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 12:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- All kayaking excursions go out rain(light) or shine, hot or cold
- It is up to the guide to decide on cancelling the trip due to dangerous weather conditions(i.e. lightning, high winds, heavy rains). You have the choice of a refund or rescheduling
- Children must be accompanied by an adult - all tandem kayaks hold 2 adults and 1 small child ages 2-8 yrs old in the middle seat (the tandem has a third molded plastic seat in the middle)
- Not recommended for participants that are not in good physical health, have serious medical conditions or pregnant
- Max weight limit for tandem kayaks is 500 lbs total ,350 lbs for single kayaks
- WE OFFER COORDINATED START TIMES MEANING YOUR TRIP MAY START ANYTIME BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 9am AND 12:30pm.WE COORDINATE THE SPECIFIC TIMING WITH TRAVELERS AND WILL CONTACT YOU ASAP WHEN YOUR BOOKING IS RECEIVED TO LET YOU KNOW THE EXACT TIME.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Sales tax & parking fee not included
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Finseeker Guided Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff