- Naples walking tour, led by an expert local guide
- See top Naples attractions including the Royal Palace of Naples, Teatro di San Carlo and Castel Nuovo
- Explore Naples’ historic center and stroll along the legendary Spaccanapoli promenade
- Enjoy traditional Neapolitan cake at a cafe in Piazza San Gaetano
- Choose from a morning or afternoon tour to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Travel next to the Teatro di San Carlo, the oldest opera house in Europe. From there, cross the street to the Galleria Umberto I, an impressively-sized shopping gallery dating back to the 19th century.
Pass St James's Palace before heading to the Castel Nuovo, one of the city’s most significant landmarks in Piazza Municipio. Constructed in the 13th century, learn about the medieval castle's expansion from your guide as you admire the exterior.
Afterward, stroll past the cloisters, churches, monuments and palaces located in the historic center of Naples. Learn the stories behind each architectural gem, and then head to Piazza del Gesu to see the Church of Jesus and Monastery of St Chiara.
Journey along the main street of Spaccanapoli next, buzzing with activity. Cutting straight through the historic center, the colorful promenade is one of the three east-west streets of the original Greco-Roman city of Neapolis.
After a few hours of history, culture and sightseeing, rest your legs at a local café in Piazza San Gaetano. Enjoy a piece of Italian cake before your tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Anna Leva Walking Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Naples City Walking Tour (In compliance with the anti-covid rules ).