2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn, prepare and savor the culinary delights of one of Italy's most ancient, historical and delicious cuisines. Create two traditional Neapolitan dishes—gnocchi all sorrentina and either spaghetti with clams and parsley or an alternative pasta dish with vegetables. Practice local cooking techniques with an area chef and sit down to taste the results. You'll walk away with a whole new appreciation of Naples' classic and delightful foods.
- Traditional cooking class in Napoli
- Prepare and create two authentic Neapolitan dishes in a beautiful Bay of Sorrento setting
- Acquire tips from an area chef and sit down to taste the results
- Improve culinary skills while learning about one of Italy's most historical cuisines
- Enjoy complimentary round-trip hotel transport
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
lunch (delicious dish prepared by you)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Tour will start with minimum two participants
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Napoli City Vision
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Italian Cooking Class in Naples - Day Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Italian Cooking Class in Naples - Day Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Italian Cooking Class in Naples - Day Tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Italian Cooking Class in Naples - Day Tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Italian Cooking Class in Naples - Day Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCooking ClassesPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingNaplesShore Excursions - PompeiiCooking Classes - PompeiiPorts of Call Tours - PompeiiShore Excursions - SorrentoCooking Classes - SorrentoPorts of Call Tours - SorrentoShore Excursions - PositanoCooking Classes - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoCategory
Saint Elmo’s Castle (Castel Sant'Elmo)Naples Underground (Napoli Sotterranea)Mergellina SolfataraSpanish Quarter (Quartiere Spagnoli)Basilica of San Domenico Maggiore (Basilica di San Domenico Maggiore)Church of Sant'Anna dei Lombardi (Chiesa di Sant'Anna dei Lombardi)Bay of Naples (Golfo di Napoli)PosillipoCentro StoricoPiazza del PlebiscitoVia San Gregorio Armeno (Christmas Alley)La Reggia Designer Outlet Mt. Vesuvius (Monte Vesuvio)Catacombs of San Gennaro (Catacombe di San Gennaro)Charterhouse and Museum of San Martino (Certosa e Museo di San Martino)Catacombs of San Gaudioso (Catacombe di San Gaudioso)Sansevero Chapel (Museo Cappella Sansevero)Path of the Gods (Sentiero Degli Dei)Macellum of Pozzuoli (Temple of Serapis)