6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and dropoff walking tour
Friendly Licensed Expert Tour Guide for the entire tour duration in a small group
Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people for an intimate sightseeing experience
Lunch, Food and drinks
Tipping is not included in our fees service, it is never mandatory although it is always appreciated
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Cruise Port, right outside your ship, pickup and dropoff.
• Local Expert Licensed Tour Guide will be waiting for you right outside the ship holding a sign, with our company's name "ItalyBestExcursions" on the top, to be easily recognized.
• No need to take Bus Shuttle from ship since our permits allow us to enter in the Cruise Port.
• Your Tour Guide may make a few stops (usually 2/3 stops) along the way to pick up, or drop off, fellow passengers. This means that your Tour Guide could arrive within 15-30 minutes of your scheduled pickup time.
- Pier Carlo Pisacane • Port of Naples, Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 1, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people for an intimate sightseeing experience
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY UrbExcursions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Naples Experience from Naples Cruise Port ShorExcursion Guided Walking Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Naples Experience from Naples Cruise Port ShorExcursion Guided Walking Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Naples Experience from Naples Cruise Port ShorExcursion Guided Walking Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Naples Experience from Naples Cruise Port ShorExcursion Guided Walking Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingNaplesShore Excursions - PompeiiWalking Tours - PompeiiPorts of Call Tours - PompeiiHistorical Tours - PompeiiHalf-day Tours - PompeiiShore Excursions - SorrentoWalking Tours - SorrentoPorts of Call Tours - SorrentoHistorical Tours - SorrentoHalf-day Tours - SorrentoShore Excursions - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoHistorical Tours - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoCategory
Via San Gregorio Armeno (Christmas Alley)Bay of Naples (Golfo di Napoli)Fontanelle Cemetery (Cimitero delle Fontanelle)Mt. Vesuvius (Monte Vesuvio)Central Funicular (Funicolare Centrale)Naples Underground (Napoli Sotterranea)Pio Monte della MisericordiaChurch and Monastery of Santa Chiara (Chiesa e Monastero di Santa Chiara)Catacombs of San Gennaro (Catacombe di San Gennaro)Basilica of San Domenico Maggiore (Basilica di San Domenico Maggiore)Royal Palace of Caserta (Reggia di Caserta)SolfataraCapodimonte Museum (Museo di Capodimonte)Macellum of Pozzuoli (Temple of Serapis)Piazza del Gesù Nuovo Virgiliano Park (Parco Virgiliano)Saint Elmo’s Castle (Castel Sant'Elmo)Church of Sant'Anna dei Lombardi (Chiesa di Sant'Anna dei Lombardi)Via ToledoMt. Terminio (Monte Terminio)