6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and dropoff walking tour
Friendly Licensed Expert Tour Guide for the entire tour duration in a small group
Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people for an intimate sightseeing experience
Lunch, Food and drinks
Tipping is not included in our fees service, it is never mandatory although it is always appreciated
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Cruise Port, right outside your ship, pickup and dropoff.
• Local Expert Licensed Tour Guide will be waiting for you right outside the ship holding a sign, with our company's name "ItalyBestExcursions" on the top, to be easily recognized.
• No need to take Bus Shuttle from ship since our permits allow us to enter in the Cruise Port.
• Your Tour Guide may make a few stops (usually 2/3 stops) along the way to pick up, or drop off, fellow passengers. This means that your Tour Guide could arrive within 15-30 minutes of your scheduled pickup time.
- Porto di Napoli, Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people for an intimate sightseeing experience
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY UrbExcursions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Naples Experience from Naples Cruise Port ShorExcursion Guided Walking Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Naples Experience from Naples Cruise Port ShorExcursion Guided Walking Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Naples Experience from Naples Cruise Port ShorExcursion Guided Walking Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingNaplesShore Excursions - PompeiiWalking Tours - PompeiiPorts of Call Tours - PompeiiHistorical Tours - PompeiiHalf-day Tours - PompeiiShore Excursions - SorrentoWalking Tours - SorrentoPorts of Call Tours - SorrentoHistorical Tours - SorrentoHalf-day Tours - SorrentoShore Excursions - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoHistorical Tours - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoCategory
Mergellina Bay of Naples (Golfo di Napoli)SolfataraMt. Vesuvius (Monte Vesuvio)Central Funicular (Funicolare Centrale)Church of Sant'Anna dei Lombardi (Chiesa di Sant'Anna dei Lombardi)Virgiliano Park (Parco Virgiliano)Charterhouse and Museum of San Martino (Certosa e Museo di San Martino)Catacombs of San Gennaro (Catacombe di San Gennaro)Centro StoricoRoyal Palace of Caserta (Reggia di Caserta)Bourbon Tunnel (Galleria Borbonica)ProcidaLa Mortella Gardens (Giardini La Mortella)Basilica of San Domenico Maggiore (Basilica di San Domenico Maggiore)Pio Monte della MisericordiaVia ToledoFontanelle Cemetery (Cimitero delle Fontanelle)Naples Zoo (Lo Zoo di Napoli)Path of the Gods (Sentiero Degli Dei)