3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Piazza San Gaetano , Piazza San Gaetano, 80138 Napoli NA, ItalyPassaggio Castel dell'Ovo , Passaggio Castel dell'Ovo, 80132 Napoli NA, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
9/9/2019 - 10/31/2022
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 10:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nino Pezzullo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Naples private tour - walking food tour, from Greek Naples to Spanish Naples?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Naples private tour - walking food tour, from Greek Naples to Spanish Naples?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Naples private tour - walking food tour, from Greek Naples to Spanish Naples?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Naples private tour - walking food tour, from Greek Naples to Spanish Naples?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Naples private tour - walking food tour, from Greek Naples to Spanish Naples
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNaplesFood Tours - PompeiiWalking Tours - PompeiiStreet Food Tours - PompeiiHistorical Tours - PompeiiHalf-day Tours - PompeiiFood Tours - SorrentoWalking Tours - SorrentoStreet Food Tours - SorrentoHistorical Tours - SorrentoHalf-day Tours - SorrentoFood Tours - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoStreet Food Tours - PositanoHistorical Tours - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoCategory
Basilica of San Domenico Maggiore (Basilica di San Domenico Maggiore)Charterhouse and Museum of San Martino (Certosa e Museo di San Martino)Mt. Vesuvius (Monte Vesuvio)Piazza del Gesù Nuovo Sansevero Chapel (Museo Cappella Sansevero)Naples National Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Nazionale)Bourbon Tunnel (Galleria Borbonica)San Carlo Opera House (Teatro di San Carlo)Macellum of Pozzuoli (Temple of Serapis)Royal Palace of Caserta (Reggia di Caserta)Naples Historic Center (Napoli Centro Storico)Spanish Quarter (Quartiere Spagnoli)Fontanelle Cemetery (Cimitero delle Fontanelle)IschiaVirgiliano Park (Parco Virgiliano)Castel Nuovo (Maschio Angioino)Basilica of San Francesco di Paola (Basilica di San Francesco di Paola)Central Funicular (Funicolare Centrale)Piazza del PlebiscitoNaples Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Napoli)