- Enjoy fast-track entry to the site ruins and tour the main highlights
- See Pompeii’s forum, piazza, thermal baths and brothel, known as the Lupanare
- Gaze at the beautiful frescoes on the walls of Vetti's House (Casa dei Vettii)
- Includes hotel or train station pickup and drop-off in Naples
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We require a minimum of 2 participants in total every day to operate this tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not at least 2 participants for this tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Project Napoli Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Nothing major still a worth while tour but just use the toilet before you go in so you maximise your time inside" See review
- "If you want photos, make sure to stay back for a minute and take some while still listening thru the provided speaker." See review
- "Good planning in Pompeii: acclimatization (30 minutes), guided walk (2 hours), gather before departure (10 minutes)." See review