9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy the best of the Amalfi Coast in one day with a private tour of Pompeii, Sorrento and Positano.
- 9-hour private day tour of Pompeii, Sorrento and Positano
- Explore the amazing archaeological site of Pompeii with a 2-hour guided tour
- Enjoy great views of Naples and Mt Vesuvius from sunny Sorrento
- Make time for lunch while you're in Sorrento (own expense)
- Spend time in Positano exploring the boutiques and charming cafes
- Relax with all transportation arranged from the cruise port of Naples or Salerno
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Professional art historian guide for pompeii
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Tickets for pompeii or any archaeological site
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Naples, Naples, Province of Naples, Campania
2: Salerno, Salerno, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Naples and Salerno cruise port
Positano and Sorrento and Amalfi Port
also can meet at your hotel in
- Amalfi Coast, Via Roma, 16, 84121 Salerno SA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Italy limousine ( registered trademark )
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pompeii and Amalfi Coast Private Day Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Pompeii and Amalfi Coast Private Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pompeii and Amalfi Coast Private Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Pompeii and Amalfi Coast Private Day Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingNaplesSalernoShore Excursions - PompeiiPorts of Call Tours - PompeiiShore Excursions - SorrentoPorts of Call Tours - SorrentoShore Excursions - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoCategory
Saint Elmo’s Castle (Castel Sant'Elmo)Catacombs of San Gaudioso (Catacombe di San Gaudioso)Galleria Umberto IPiazza del PlebiscitoVia San Gregorio Armeno (Christmas Alley)Naples National Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Nazionale)Central Funicular (Funicolare Centrale)Basilica of San Francesco di Paola (Basilica di San Francesco di Paola)Church and Monastery of Santa Chiara (Chiesa e Monastero di Santa Chiara)Castel Nuovo (Maschio Angioino)Royal Palace of Caserta (Reggia di Caserta)Macellum of Pozzuoli (Temple of Serapis)La Reggia Designer Outlet Via ToledoMt. Vesuvius (Monte Vesuvio)SolfataraBasilica of San Domenico Maggiore (Basilica di San Domenico Maggiore)Bay of Naples (Golfo di Napoli)La Mortella Gardens (Giardini La Mortella)San Carlo Opera House (Teatro di San Carlo)