8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Combine visits to the Pompeii archaeological site with a tour of the Amalfi Coast (both UNESCO World Heritage sites) in a single day from Naples. Planning an ambitious multi-stop itinerary like this on your own may be difficult, but this tour has it all arranged for you. You’ll travel with a small group, which ensures that you get personalized attention from your guide and enjoy an intimate atmosphere. Learn about the eruption leading to the decimation of Pompeii on a guided tour, then move on to the Amalfi Coast for epic views and an included Mediterranean lunch.
- All round-trip transportation from Naples included
- Guide provides navigation and commentary
- Mediterranean lunch served midday
- Frame-worthy photo ops of the Amalfi Coast
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip transfer
Light lunch ( soft drink to be paid separately)
Entrance fees ( Entrance ticket to Pompeii Ruins )
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Port of Naples
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is free of charge for children up to 3 years old
- The pick up is provided from the main train station, the principal hotels of Naples and cruise terminal/sea port from 07:45 a.m. to 09:00 a.m. You will be contacted by local tour operator 24 hours before the chosen travel date and you will fix the most comfortable pick up point to you.
- For more info please contact our whatsapp line H24 provided after the booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Napoli Official Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pompeii and Amalfi Coast in one day from Naples?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pompeii and Amalfi Coast in one day from Naples?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pompeii and Amalfi Coast in one day from Naples?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pompeii and Amalfi Coast in one day from Naples?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 71024P34
Compare Similar Experiences
Pompeii and Amalfi Coast in one day from Naples
4 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingNaplesShore Excursions - PompeiiBus Tours - PompeiiPorts of Call Tours - PompeiiHistorical Tours - PompeiiFull-day Tours - PompeiiShore Excursions - SorrentoBus Tours - SorrentoPorts of Call Tours - SorrentoHistorical Tours - SorrentoFull-day Tours - SorrentoShore Excursions - PositanoBus Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoHistorical Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoCategory
Basilica di San Lorenzo MaggioreBasilica of San Domenico Maggiore (Basilica di San Domenico Maggiore)Centro StoricoLa Mortella Gardens (Giardini La Mortella)Macellum of Pozzuoli (Temple of Serapis)Royal Palace of Caserta (Reggia di Caserta)Path of the Gods (Sentiero Degli Dei)Via ToledoMitigliano Beach (Cala di Mitigliano)SolfataraNaples National Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Nazionale)La Reggia Designer Outlet IschiaCatacombs of San Gennaro (Catacombe di San Gennaro)Charterhouse and Museum of San Martino (Certosa e Museo di San Martino)Pio Monte della MisericordiaPiazza del PlebiscitoCentral Funicular (Funicolare Centrale)Mt. Vesuvius (Monte Vesuvio)Church of Sant'Anna dei Lombardi (Chiesa di Sant'Anna dei Lombardi)