4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the history and culture of Southern Italy’s largest city on this guided excursion. After meeting up with a knowledgeable local guide, enjoy skip the line access to San Severo Museum Chapel and explore landmarks like Teatro di San Carlo, Naples Cathedral, Santa Chiara, and the Royal Palace of Naples.
- Explore some of Naples’ top attractions on this half-day guided walking tour
- Learn about Naples’ history and architecture from an informative local guide
- Check out landmarks like San Severo Museum Chapel and Santa Chiara
- Learn about the city’s history and architecture and enjoy skip the line access
Saved to wishlist!
Private official tour guide for 4 hours
Entrance to San Severo Museum Chapel (on tuesday Napoli Sotterranea since S.Severo is closed))
SAVE COVID-19 SAFE
Food and drinks
Other entrance fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointNaples, Naples, Province of Naples, Campania
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 4-Hour Walking Tour of Naples with official tour guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 4-Hour Walking Tour of Naples with official tour guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private 4-Hour Walking Tour of Naples with official tour guide?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 4-Hour Walking Tour of Naples with official tour guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursUnderground Tours Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNaplesCity Tours - PompeiiUnderground Tours - PompeiiWalking Tours - PompeiiHistorical Tours - PompeiiHalf-day Tours - PompeiiCity Tours - SorrentoUnderground Tours - SorrentoWalking Tours - SorrentoHistorical Tours - SorrentoHalf-day Tours - SorrentoCity Tours - PositanoUnderground Tours - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoHistorical Tours - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoCategory
Fontanelle Cemetery (Cimitero delle Fontanelle)Charterhouse and Museum of San Martino (Certosa e Museo di San Martino)Centro StoricoSpanish Quarter (Quartiere Spagnoli)Naples Historic Center (Napoli Centro Storico)La Mortella Gardens (Giardini La Mortella)Via ToledoSaint Elmo’s Castle (Castel Sant'Elmo)Piazza del Gesù Nuovo Bourbon Tunnel (Galleria Borbonica)Church and Monastery of Santa Chiara (Chiesa e Monastero di Santa Chiara)Mergellina Basilica di San Lorenzo MaggioreMt. Terminio (Monte Terminio)PosillipoLa Reggia Designer Outlet ProcidaMt. Vesuvius (Monte Vesuvio)Path of the Gods (Sentiero Degli Dei)Naples National Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Nazionale)