- Magnificent views of Ten Thousand Islands from the water
- Spot dolphins and manatees in their natural environment
- Free time for swimming or shelling on a remote island beach
- Private charter boat with space for up to six people
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Eco Endeavors
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Boat Tour: up to 6 people.