Are you interested in?
- Combine Napoli culture and cuisine in an iconic Italian car
- Stop to sample wine, coffee, gelato, Mozzarella, and pastries
- Explore the Vomero district and absorb stunning views of Naples from Piazzale San Martino
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Naples are included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Pick-up and Drop-off available at Naples hotels
What To Expect
First, head straight to the Vomero district, to the city’s oldest fried food shop, in order to feast on coppo di frittura napoletana (a cone of fried morsels). Continue your culinary journey at handpicked restaurants and bars, in which you’ll enjoy Neapolitan sausage, Mozzarella accompanied by local wine, and sfogliatella (sweet Neapolitan pastry) and espresso coffee at Grand Cafe Gambrinus, frequented by famous Italian poets and authors.
Then, continue to a cookery school to master the basics of pizza making during a private session. Your instructor teaches you how to knead, bake, and top a traditional Neapolitan pizza — arguably Italy’s most popular export.
After enjoying the fruit of your labors, proceed to Gay Odin Chocolate Factory, where sweet treats await. Your tour culminates with a sample of gelato before drop-off at your Naples accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Good walking shoes and sunglasses are recommended
- Gay Odin Chocolate Factory is closed on Saturdays and Sundays
- IMPORTANT: Please
- state at the time of booking whether you prefer morning or afternoon departure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY NapolinVespa
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Naples Food Tasting Tour by Vintage Fiat 500 or Fiat 600.